Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Flashpoint #3 is getting Awesome

The Reverse-Ronin here.

I have gone back in time and changed history to screw with The Ronin. I could not allow his beautifully written, insightful, typo free and popular reviews of dozens of DC comics to exist any longer, so I have changed history making sure they never existed. They were to awesome, and to plentiful, he had to be stopped! And now the site is filled mostly with terrible Marvel comics! Now all you will read about are 'point one' issues that have no recap page and don't explain the situation at all for new readers and best of all they will be marketed only to existing readers in other comic books!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fools! Enjoy your suck!

...Except for Avengers Academy, Reverse-Ronin thinks that it is pretty damn good, you should check it out.

And now I have made 'Flashpoint' awesome. The Rambling Ronin was not very excited about Flashpoint and did not care about its many tie-ins featuring versions of characters he did not care about. So I changed their content to make them exciting, enjoyable and accessible. Hahaha! That Ridiculous Ronin by now will have figured out that I made Flashpoint kick ass by introducing surprising turns at every corner and I filled this issue full of awesome by finally introducing the Man of Steel himself!



Although I admit, Reverse Ronin was a little distraught over the fate of "Subject 2". Reverse Ronin may be evil, but he has a soft spot for such things. I bet the Ronin will be curious about the fate of Subject 3 at this point! hahaha!

That fool will end up spending dozens of his dollars on this series that he originally was not interested in. I am a genius of evil! With any luck you will too dear reader. Yes I see you there, barely paying attention, glancing over this pathetic post. But you know what? I don't care because I already had my revenge against you! It is just a shame that you will never remember what it was! You don't even suspect that I traveled back before you existed, pushing the pieces into place making sure that---


Fuck Ronin is here, Gotta Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment